The legal online sports betting market opened recently and at the time all betting companies were on an equal footing. To stand out from the competition, bookmakers, when entering the legal betting market, offered bonuses – one more interesting than the other. So now all the legal bookmakers have bookmaker bonuses without exception and bettors can choose bookmaker offices with sign-up bonuses or bookmaker offices that give bonuses just for the fact of verification.
Before agreeing to the bookmaker’s terms and preparing to wager your bonus – be sure to read the rules of cooperation with the chosen bookmaker and take time to study the mandatory conditions on which bookmakers offer you their bonus.
An important point: some bookmakers require players to meet some requirements for wagering bonuses, which are not convenient for the players.
Examples of requirements:
- A ban on withdrawals for the duration of wagering the full amount.
- Acceptance of bets only in Live.
- The bonus can only be given to residents of certain countries.
- Only accepting betting results with a certain odds value.
- Bets can be requested from the main account, not from an additional account.
And most importantly, objectively assess the reality of wagering and bonus earning chances.
Main types of bonuses and free bets
It is worth noting that there are many subspecies of bonuses. Let’s look at the most basic ones.
- Bonus, the amount of which is equal to the first bet. A player only needs to log in to his account, make a deposit and place a bet online. The betting company will transfer a fixed amount in the form of a bonus. Usually, the minimum bet amount is considered the main condition.
- 1st deposit bonus. Usually made to attract newcomers, however, it appears less and less often in the offices. The idea is that a new player is automatically credited a fixed amount of the deposit amount.
- Express bets. This type of bonus is a bet you want to make and become more popular every day. In this case, the office gives 50% of the wagered amount to win from a certain number of events.
- Smartphone betting. A large number of betting agencies offer to make the first bet from a smartphone. Of course, such activities are made to attract new players.
How do I withdraw my bonus from the bookmaker?
The money for the first bet online in India after receiving the bonus must be wagered – only then will it become available for withdrawal and further play. To withdraw funds, you need to do the following:
- Complete the registration on the betting sites in India.
- If necessary, activate the bonus in https://odds2win.bet/bonuses/india/melbet (you may even have to enter a promo code).
- Refill your account for the first time.
- Get your bonus on https://odds2win.bet/bonuses/india.
- Proceed to wager your winnings – to do this, meet all the conditions prescribed by the bookmaker in the offer.
6. Once wagering is completed and the bonus is credited to your live account, you can request a payout in any way you like.